Saturday, July 30, 2011

Weekly Menu!

It's been quite awhile since I've posted a weekly menu, but to be honest, it's been awhile since I've planned a menu! But, thanks to the bounty of our local farmers' market (less than a block from our apartment!), we've planned a menu!

  • Pork Tacos (using leftovers from our roasted pork loin with a chipotle honey glaze), with avocado and limes, and sauteed chard
  • Spaghetti and Meatballs with Rosemary, Baguette with garlic butter and a side salad
  • Stir-Fried Tofu, Eggplant, and Shiitake Mushrooms with Sesame Sauce, Brown Rice
  • Turkey drumsticks, roasted beets, and broccoli
  • Fish (TBD - whatever is fresh!), baked potatoes, and a farmers' market.
For breakfasts I'm making Banana-Walnut Muffins (supplemented with oatmeal and dried fruit, and granola with fruit and yogurt).

And... I'm making a Key Lime Pie for my sweetheart, because he is so grand!



No comments:

Post a Comment