Sunday, May 12, 2013

It's May Already?

I realize it's been an entire month since you've heard from me. Apparently I can only focus on one or two things at a time. (Does anyone else have this problem?)

First there was this problem with my knee, then we all got sick. Sickness lead to an ear infection, and that was followed by insane focus on my research, which was followed by a week of stunning weather in which I completely avoided research, which has melted into a week of rethinking the way we're doing food and revamping our eating (yes, yes, we're still vegans, just trying to clean up our eating a little).

So yes, alive, working, thinking, and not blogging regularly like a good blogger should.

I posted a recipe on Plant Matters for a Cauliflower, Sweet Potato, and Cashew Curry this evening. It's a small offering in lieu of any sort of interesting post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment