Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Review: The Complete Guide to Vegan Food Substitutions: 200 Foolproof Food Substitutions for Everything from Milk and Meat to Sugar and Soy-Includes Recipes


The Complete Guide to Vegan Food Substitutions: 200 Foolproof Food Substitutions for Everything from Milk and Meat to Sugar and Soy-Includes Recipes
The Complete Guide to Vegan Food Substitutions: 200 Foolproof Food Substitutions for Everything from Milk and Meat to Sugar and Soy-Includes Recipes by Celine Steen

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This was the very first vegan cookbook I looked at after making the switch from vegetarian to vegan. While I haven't made many of the recipes, the substitution lists and suggestions are useful and accurate, and the recipes I did try were great. I won't lie, this isn't your healthy vegan cookbook, and I'm not sure how into veggies either of these authors are. But the recipes are full of soul and are good comfort recipes.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment