Saturday, July 10, 2010

As you may be aware (we certainly are): it's wedding season! We just got married, my best friend is rather recently engaged and starting to lay down plans, and dear friends are getting married tomorrow afternoon. Unlike a traditional wedding reception, they are having a barbecue/potluck to celebrate after the ceremony, a really neat (and cost-effective) way to celebrate. We are in charge of a"side dish." Dear me, what to bring, what to bring?

I found this delicious-looking bit of goodness on the Kitchn website, we're going to give it a whirl and see what happens, perhaps add some eggplant as suggested: Herbed Sweet Corn and Tomato Salad.

I also saw the Heatwave Carnitas, shared the recipe with Ian, and we made instant plans to make them this week. Crock pot? Why yes, I do believe so.

Also convenient, because guess who will be moving this week?!? That's right, yours truly.

Time to sleep, g'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment