Monday, April 23, 2012

Review: Making Babies


Making Babies
Making Babies by Anne Enright

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Anne Enright makes me want to be a writer. Unfortunately, she is so amazing at capturing the small moments and parents' feelings and thoughts during the first year of a baby's life, I realize I would be a writing failure. She has a way of identifying things I didn't know I felt about motherhood. I would like to think we have similar souls, but I think it has more to do with a moderate amount of snark (and me wishing I was cool too).

This has been the most enjoyable parenting memoir I've read so far in this new journey. I love it and would strongly recommend it, even if you don't have any babies of your own. (I forced my husband to read it against his will, he loves it as well).



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment