Saturday, September 17, 2011

Weekly Menu

  • Oven-Roasted Miso Sesame Salmon, served with Brown Rice and Stir-Fried Bok Choy
  • Moroccan Chicken with Eggplant, Tomatoes, and Almonds, served with Whole Wheat Israeli Couscous (one of my all time, favorite meals!)
  • Salt- and Pepper-Crusted Pork, served with Roasted Parsnips and Carrots with Fresh Herbs
  • Spring Green Salad with Sausage, Sprouts, Apple, and Homemade Sage Croutons
 You may notice these meals getting progressively meat-packed. My midwife said the swelling in my feet would improve if I ate more protein. After doubling (at least) the protein I eat every day, my feet really do look and feel so much better. I wouldn't go so far as to say they are back to their normal size, but compared to where they a month ago, these feet are sexy!


No comments:

Post a Comment