Monday, March 11, 2013

Wasting Time

I put Felicity down for her morning nap and was going to update my goodreads.com reading list quickly, then spend the rest of Felicity's napping time reading my current memoir A Double Life: Discovering Motherhood by Lisa Catherine Harper.

And now it's TWO HOURS later. Zero reading of said book as occurred. And the goodreads website isn't even working today, for whatever reason.

Here's what I've done:
 - Completed the first meditation for the 21-day meditation challenge from Oprah & Deepak.
 - Researched getting my own domain name. It's completely flummoxing how much it costs.
 - Considered and reconsidered moving this blog to wordpress.com, and then realizing it doesn't make any difference if I'm not going to splurge for my own domain right now.
 - Updated This, That, and the Other's facebook page (we're up to 41 likes!).
 - Perused the links from Nursing Clio's Sunday Morning Medicine.
 - Emailed my thesis adviser.
 - Watched Justin Timberlake's veg video from his latest SNL appearance on March 9th, 2013. I had no idea he was a vegetarian (or maybe vegan? I could only confirm vegetarian online):


Justin Timberlake - Bring It On Down 2... by IdolxMuzic

I know, I know - I'm usually don't mix my veganism with this blog - but it's just too funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment