Thursday, August 30, 2012

Parenting

  1. Ian on parenting: "If you'd told me seven years ago that I'd someday be storing vials of baby poop in the fridge, I never would have believed you."
     
  2. I had a fifteen minute breakdown today prompted by the inability to find a clean baby spoon (or a dirty one to clean) and accidentally pinching Felicity's leg in her chair buckle. I went to the bathroom to cry, and in a blind rage, upon finding it a disaster and thus an unsuitable place to cry, cleaned it furiously. So now we have a really clean bathroom, and I'm feeling better. I so hope this is how I deal with my anger from now on.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me laugh, cleaning while stressing out... Weekly occurrence for me. Somehow when everything is going wrong, I suddenly notice the hair in the corner of the bathroom floor or the dried spit up on the couch cushions, and on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how one hair can set me over the edge!

    ReplyDelete