- It's a really dense chapter; I've taken several days to really start processing what Weiss wrote, and I still feel like I'm only brushing the surface.
- As the chapter is so dense and there is so much to focus on, we're pausing on this chapter for two or three weeks. This is also to allow my other two Project Meditation participants to catch up.
- It's been a rough week. Ian and I did an overhaul on our budget (again), we've been working on sleep training for naps (more on this soon), and Felicity's second tooth just came in (read: crabby baby).
- I'm starting over my thesis project from scratch (!); it had to be done, I'm glad I hadn't gotten to any good writing yet. My adviser and I both feel better about this project, but I've been taking a few days to just think about what I want to read and think about, and most of my mental energy has been here.
- I'm working on a jigsaw puzzle to relieve stress after the baby is in bed. Judge my grandmotherly pastime as you please, but this puzzle is a beaut. (And yes, I totally drink peppermint tea while I work on it. You wish you were this hip).
Love from Michigan,